- B.A. Journalism, University of North Texas – Denton, TX
- M.S. Health Promotion Management, American University
- NSCA – Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Functional Movement Specialist
- Z-Health R- & I-Phase certified trainer
- Cooper Aerobics Center Biomechanics Resistance Training Specialist
- Road Runners Club of America Coaching Certification
- CPR/AED certified
Kyle has worked in the fitness industry since 1995. He developed his love of strength training while playing football in high school and college. His interest in endurance sports has grown over the past several years. He currently trains for and races in off-road running and cycling events and adventure races. As a personal trainer, he’s worked with a wide variety of fitness enthusiasts from those who are very new to exercise to high-level competitive athletes including runners, cyclists, triathletes, and bodybuilders.
The most gratifying aspect of personal training is making exercise enjoyable for someone who’s intimidated by the gym or skeptical of their own abilities. That’s a reward beyond money.